1. Is there any way to explain to a child that asserting one is good at something is not the same as being good at it? Probably not, since I happen to know adults who still labor under this misapprehension.
2. I should make a post about the Palm Pixi and why it’s working out for me. Hmm, I’ll put that on the list.
3. I watched the movie Trick ‘r Treat last night. By which I mean to say, I watched all the parts with Anna Paquin and none of the rest of it. Movies in which small children are in peril are no longer watchable by me. Nope.
4. I am not the best gift-giver in my family, not by a long shot. The kids got their presents from aunts and uncles yesterday — in them mail, so we just open them on arrival — and scored some awesome stuff. Including a gross-science-game which I intend to never play. Eeeeew! Full of slime and earwax and such. Luckily, Cavorter will play it with them. With them, and with enthusiasm.
5. There’s another tempest in a teapot going around the comics-related internet, regarding Marvel’s forthcoming Girl Comics. My remarks and reactions can be found at Fantastic Fangirls, but the gist is this: there’s no downside, here.