1. Apparently someone made fraudulent charges on my debit card. This was caught quickly, thank goodness, but now I have no debit card for a while. This is tedious.
2. I will call my credit union tomorrow to see about getting a new card, but getting it in the coming week will be difficult, due to the holiday.
3. I was sick all week, but the antibiotics are working. Yay.
4. Tonight when I get home I have to TAKE today’s antibiotic, which I forgot this morning.
5. I have to do rather a lot when I get home, to prepare for the coming week.
6. Not as much as J has had to do, though. My goodness.
7. My voice returned today, enough to work, yay.
8. I wrote 3500 words on my breaks, yay.
9. I am still 2500 words below par for NaNoWriMo.
10. I should have some time to write this week, yay.
11. It snowed, and for reasons passing understanding, Minnesota is being withholding about the salt and sand trucks and the plows. I do not like driving on randomly generated coefficients of friction.
12. My computer is really being cranky.
13. I ordered a new computer, yay.
14. I will likely not get my computer before the holiday.
15. I watched the first episode of American Horror Story, and it made me giggle and want to sealclap my hands. I already know that I will fast-forward whatever terrible thing happens to the cute little dog, when it happens, but I can skip that.
16. Fringe is great, and I love every version of Agent Dunham there is.
17. My kids are super-into Sky High recently. I approve.