1. I am leaving for Wiscon today. \o/
2. I am bringing a crapton of stuff.
3. K had her first Clowning class yesterday. I was very, very pleased to hear from her afterwards that it appears to be Intro to Theater Comedy and Improv. Yes! Not merely goofing off for a very expensive hour. The instructor talked to them about establishing character, and audience expectations. I am pleased.
4. We’re in the season of the year containing constant threat of severe weather, especially in the evenings. J and I are always checking the weather radar online.
5. The kids are sending a wee stuffed Munchlax and a wee stuffed Snorelax with me on my trip. The kids always really miss me, and I always super-miss them. It will be nice to have the stuffed Pokemon with me. Expect tweets.
6. Next update, Wiscon.