1. The kids did well on their annual standardized testing. J and I are going to keep doing what we’re doing.
2. Poor K is sick. She spent the entire day, after the test, in bed. 😦 We know she’s sick when she would rather sleep than talk to people.
3. I got a lot of the house cleaned. This makes me feel better.
4. Phone calls were returned, appointments were made, and errands were run.
5. I sat down in some free time and read a whole bunch of comics. I love comics. They make me happy.
6. I started listening to Thrilling Adventure Hour and am enjoying it. It’s character-based skit comedy in the manner of old radio shows. If you click on the link you will see a host of familiar names. The writing is decent, the delivery is clever, and I like old-time radio shows. So. Happiness.