1. I had my stitches out yesterday! Now my finger is taped shut. Three cheers for the body’s ability to heal, and three cheers for modern medicine.
2. I am still kinda smitten with Pitch Perfect. I’m really glad it’s a Yuletide fandom.
3. I’m still trying to process my Yuletide signup. By which I mean, I haven’t done it yet.
4. I am working on my Femslash12 fic. Luckily, I have six more weeks in which to write it. Because I had to go do some canon/source research first.
5. My family has had a few really nice days together. Busy, sure, but no-one is sick and everyone has gotten enough sleep and no-one is cranky or behaving poorly. I really like these days.
6. My kids are obsessing over Phineas and Ferb. I approve, except for the way the theme song gets stuck in my head. “There’s a hundred and four days of summer vacation, then school comes along just to end iiiiiitt — “