1. My mother visited, and as usual we all had a lovely time.
2. K finished the spring circus shows.
3. I got a flat tire. However, I got said flat tire while pulling into the parking lot at work, and a mechanic in town replaced it immediately. So all was well.
4. The weather was lovely.
5. A pair of cardinals have nested right outside the dining room window where I have my little home office. There is an egg. It’s really neat.
6. Work was busy and challenging without being tiresome.
7. I finished knitting a sock! And started the second of the pair.
8. We celebrated the birthdays of both N and J! Happy birthday to the both of them!
It was, as I said, a lovely weekend.
Filed under: Uncategorized |